Student Challenge 2♦~ Avatars, Avatars, AVATARS & a Digital Dossier! (-:

My avatar represents my love of D.Gray-Man, anime, and fanart combined. I love to make fanart for anime, and enjoy drawing anime in general. My favorite anime is D.Gray-Man, which explains why the fandom (meaning an item for an anime made by a fan) is focused around Allen Walker (if you don’t know about D.Gray-Man, I’ll explain more on that, later). I think that’s all to explain about my avatar. (-:

Okay. The next part was to make a slideshow? I don’t know how good I am at that… (-: But I can make a little photogallery of all the avatars I’ve been making, ne? (-; Enjoy (there’s a description beside each).

CaramellDansenThis is a picture of me (or at least close). I like it because it looks like an anime me! Yes, this is how I sorta look in real life. (-: When I move to my new school, I’m going to have black hair (at least, as far as I’m planning). I might dye my hair something different, though – maybe an orange streak and then black highlights? No – my hairs not dyed in real life. Oh… but yeah – I need to explain why I’m wearing bunny ears! For those anime-lovers like myself, you’ve probably heard of the Swedish song “Parapara Dance” by CaramellDansen. I know the dance to it, so when I whip out my cosplay (costume play) bunny ears, I’m unstoppable (*dark side*)!

Tyki Mikk: Light FormThis is D.Gray-Man’s Tyki Mikk (light side)! As my alias, I was of course tempted to make one. The one below this one is also Tyki Mikk (there’s a difference, eh?). (-: I found a YouTube video that I must post soon. It’s of CaramellDansen, and has the whole D.Gray-Man cast in it! They’re such cute chibis~ (*happy sigh*)!

Tyki Mikk: Dark FormThis is Tyki Mikk’s Noah form (dark side). I prefer this side better. The scene with him and Allen in the forest was killer. (-: His Tease butterflies are epic! And the power to pass through objects? In my opinion… that’d be amazing! I could fix my ever-crashing computer in a wink! (-;

Right, so now onto the digital dossier part. Honestly, watching the video sort of creeped me out. I mean, who wouldn’t?! We’re being tracked through the Internet! Who would’ve known? I’ve joined countless of websites; WebKinz, Glogster, Facebook, Webnode, Moonfruit, EduBlogs, Blogger, Yahoo!, GMail, Cox, OneTrueMedia, ROBLOX, D-Gray-Man, DGrayDIVINITY, AnimeLyrics, AnimeForum, AnimeWallpapers, AnimeGlobe, AnimeGalleries, Playlist, Wikia, and several more. I gave them… not too much information. I hate giving out my ID, and any other unneeded information. I go under two major aliases, and I make sure that people don’t know who I am. (-: I like changing my appearance with makeup for online photos, and usually edit them. (-; 

After I Google-d my real name, I found several school records. I didn’t know they tracked us through the Internet like that – where anyone’s able to read about me! O_O I felt my stomach drop! Digital dossiers are definitely something… I also found a bunch of records from my deleted Facebook account! )-: This was a little eerie… I also found some of my sports teams, and a few of the newspapers I’ve been in. Oy, I guess this means I’m leaving waaaaaay more digital footprints than intended, eh? (-:

-x-

2 thoughts on “Student Challenge 2♦~ Avatars, Avatars, AVATARS & a Digital Dossier! (-:

1. I apologize for the weird way this post came out. It was fine until I published it and became a jumbled clump, nya~?

-x-

2. Firmly in the hands of the original dream
    How best place to go in the middle to return
    Will definitely reach the dream of the first
    Achieve really want to be able to count have been to heaven